Zelda Roleplay: The New Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Register
Not a member? Then register!
Top posters
Bob-Kyle (192)
Truth, Justice, and the Moblin Way! I_vote_lcapTruth, Justice, and the Moblin Way! I_voting_barTruth, Justice, and the Moblin Way! I_vote_rcap 
EpicToaster360R (45)
Truth, Justice, and the Moblin Way! I_vote_lcapTruth, Justice, and the Moblin Way! I_voting_barTruth, Justice, and the Moblin Way! I_vote_rcap 
Swordplay (41)
Brutticus Force (15)
Linksknight (9)
pizearke (8)
Luigi64 (3)
NullAxiom (1)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll
Latest topics
» The Gathering of Heroes...Somewhat.
Truth, Justice, and the Moblin Way! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:33 am by Bob-Kyle

» The First Abomination
Truth, Justice, and the Moblin Way! EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:02 pm by Bob-Kyle

» Curses, Foiled again!?
Truth, Justice, and the Moblin Way! EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:31 pm by Bob-Kyle

» An...Out of body experience...
Truth, Justice, and the Moblin Way! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:37 am by Swordplay

» Notice Board
Truth, Justice, and the Moblin Way! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:29 am by EpicToaster360R

» The Sacred Dubloon
Truth, Justice, and the Moblin Way! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:28 am by EpicToaster360R

» Material Upgrade
Truth, Justice, and the Moblin Way! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:12 am by EpicToaster360R

» Caravan Raiders
Truth, Justice, and the Moblin Way! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:35 am by Brutticus Force

» My Name Is Legion For We Are Many
Truth, Justice, and the Moblin Way! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:08 am by EpicToaster360R

Affiliates
free forum
Runes Of Magic

Link back to us!
Want to help promote us?
Then link back to us!
With a pretty button too!

Or a smaller version:

Truth, Justice, and the Moblin Way!

Go down

Truth, Justice, and the Moblin Way! Empty Truth, Justice, and the Moblin Way!

Post by Swordplay Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:57 am

Glenn had been wandering throughout the desert for at least a day, there was no sign of life, nothing threatening or dangerous. He had run out of water a hour ago, but it wasn't the fact that he was thirsty that bothered him, it was the fact that he was really bored.

Finally, he saw something in the distance, a tower of some sort. With newly found resolve, he took off running at the tower. Upon reaching it, he was faced with two moblins standing guard, but they did not immediately atTruth, Justice, and the Moblin Way! Moz-screenshot-1tack him. Instead, they simply looked at him.

Err... This is odd. I wish to speak with your leader about the war.

You smell like good person. We take you to see Chief Keeseman!

...Keeseman?

The moblin beckoned Glenn into the fortress, Glenn felt uneasy due to his past experience with Ganondorf's Moblins, but got over it relatively quickly. The moblins in the fortress were nice to him for the most part. Aside from trying to understand their butchered language, he was not having any problems. They climbed to the top of the fortress and finally reached a throne, where Glenn was told to sit.

He sat in the throne uneasily before being dropped into an underground cavern full of Keese.

Welcome to the Keese Cave! I understand you wish to speak about the current war going on outside our borders?

The Moblin, Keeseman, spoke with a perfect accent, with an underlying stereotypical hero undertone.

Yeah. The Tarmians sent me here to request help from you.

What reason do we have to come to your aid?

Well... If the Subrosians win this war, your tribe will be next. If we don't stop them now, they could take over the world. They're using these things called essences to power themselves up, so we need all the help we can get.

Well then, for great justice!

The moblin stepped out of the darkness, and quite frankly, his appearance took Glenn by surprise. He wore a purple mask that covered his eyes and chin, but allowed a clear look at his mouth. His ears were no longer drooping like a normal Moblin's, but they stuck straight up like a Keese's ears. Covering him was a purple cape, which was completely fine until he struck a pose, revealing his full outfit. He was wearing pink spandex, with a purple speedo, and matching purple gloves and boots. He pointed towards the sky, with a determined expression.

When he finally stopped posing, he beckoned Glenn upstairs to discuss more diplomatic side of the agreement.

Swordplay
Admin

Character Profile
Name: Glenn Caledra
Race: Hylian
Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum